At Dr. Peter Bray Medicine Professional Corp. we have always been committed to your safety and well-being. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made changes to our regular patient care practices, protocols and policices. These changes are necessary in order to prioritize safety for all of our patients as well as our own health care professionals and employees. After reviewing the latest information from the WHO, CDC and our Health Authority, our surgery and office policies have changed to reflect the best practice guidelines for your ongoing safety.
In-Office Visit Protocol:
- All of our staff members are fully vaccinated.
- We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come in to our office for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have implemented a policy for the safety and testing of our staff members including daily screening and temperature checks.
- We will be maintaining physical distancing as much as possible throughout the office for staff and patients.
- For your safety all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with patients in the office; routine hand-washing is required.
- We request that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided; hand sanitization stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office.
- The timing of patient visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time.
- We request that patients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary.
- We have increased our in-office cleaning: all areas of patient traffic are regularly cleaned throughout the day; all exam rooms are cleaned between every patient encounter
- We are pleased to offer virtual visits as an option for non-urgent appointments. The software we have in place provides appropriate safety and privacy for the interaction.
In line with the vaccine passport rollout in Ontario, starting from October 1st, 2021, surgical patients will be required to show proof of double vaccination. Patients will also need to provide a negative PCR test within 7 days of surgery. This will be similar for patients coming to the office for consultation and follow-up visits. The office will continue with a pre-assessment questionnaire with the focus to keep you, and all of our patients safe as a group.
We have created this plan to help support you, with everyone’s health and safety taking priority.
Dr. Peter Bray Medicine Professional Corp.